Today match prediction
The world is ready to witness another big battle of ODI cricket. The first ODI of South Africa, 2020 tour of Australia is to be held on Saturday, February 29, 2020 at Boland Park, Paol.
ICC is ranked fourth in the ODI teams ranking. They had recently lost the T20 series and will now face Australia in a three-match ODI series. Quinton de Kock will lead the South African team in this ODI series. David Miller, Henrik Kalsen and Temba Bavuma will lead the South African batting line-up while Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Tabrez Shamsi and Anich Norte will look after the South African bowling unit.
Australia made a great start to the tour and won the T20 series. They are ranked fifth in the ICC ODI teams rankings. Aaron Finch will lead the Australian team in this ODI series. Australia have a strong batting order. David Warner, Steve Smith, Maranus Lebuschgane, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carrie and Darcy Short will take care of Australia’s batting order. Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, and Pat Cummins will handle the bowling.
Australia ODI history and statistics
Australia had played a total of 946 ODIs so far. They won 574 while other teams won 329 matches. Australia’s 34 matches ended with no result and nine matches were tied.
South Africa vs Australia ODI history and statistics
South Africa faced Australia in 100 ODIs where they won 48 matches and Australia also won 48 matches. Three of their matches were tied and one match ended with no result.
Today Match PredictionAustralia Will Win
Favorite team in today’s match prediction
- Australia’s batting lineup is much stronger than South Africa
- Australia also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form.
- Better bowling attack and greater depth in every aspect of the game gives Australia an edge
- There are advantages of domestic crowds, grounds and conditions in South Africa
- Today’s match wins match for both sides
- There is no doubt that Australia is the best team when it comes to ODI cricket. They have a batting order and bowling unit, so Australia’s chances of winning for today’s match have increased. The equation for both teams’ winning chances for today’s match is as follows.
Toss prediction in today’s match prediction
Toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. As predicted by our toss, the team that wins the toss can make the first field election.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The first ODI between South Africa and Australia is to be played at Boland Park, Paarl. The pitch at this venue is good for batting and it also has some help for spin bowlers. A score of 290 should be an equal score.
Weather report for this match
The weather forecast in Paral on match day is good. There is almost no chance of rain and we may have a perfect match to watch.