Today’s match prediction
The third T20 match of Australia 2019 tour to Sri Lanka is to be played on Friday, 1 November 2019 at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. We posted 100 safe, accurate and accurate today’s match predictions for all matches in Australia and Sri Lanka.
The way Australia performed in this series is still outstanding. He had already won the T20 series 2–0. After winning the first T20, he won the second T20 match by a big margin of nine wickets. They lost the toss and elected to bat first. His bowling unit once again performed brilliantly. He seized the Sri Lankan batting lineup for a total of 117 runs in his 20-over innings. Almost all the bowlers had a great performance from their side.
Billy Stanlake, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar and Adam Zampa took two wickets each. For him, Kane Richardson was the only bowler who remained short of wicket even after bowling three overs. Australia’s batting order was not tested even once as they chased a target of 118 runs in just 13 overs. After scoring a beautiful century in the first match, David Warner smashed 60 runs off 41 balls with the help of nine fours. He did not stay out to chase the target. Captain Aaron Finch was the only batsman who could not play well as he failed to open his account on the scoreboard. Steven Smith scored 53 runs off just 36 balls with the help of six fours.
Like the first match, the Sri Lankan team failed to play good cricket in the second match. He won the toss and was elected to bat first. His batting order almost failed to perform well. They could put a big total on the board. He could score 117 runs in his 20 overs. Kusal Perera was the most successful batsman for his side, scoring 27 runs. Avishka Fernando scored 17 goals while Vainindu Hasranga, Isuru Udana, and Lakhan Sandakan scored ten each.
Sri Lanka’s bowling unit also failed to perform well. They could not defend a lesser total on the board. He was taken for 118 runs in just 13 overs. Captain Lasith Malinga was the only bowler from his side who took one wicket in his three overs, while 23 runs were taken from him. A lot of runs were taken from all the bowlers for his side.
Today Match PredictionAUS WILL WIN
Favorite team in today’s match prediction
- Australia won both matches by a big margin
- Australia’s batting lineup is much stronger than Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form.
- Australia also has advantages in domestic crowds, grounds and conditions
- The bowling unit of Australia side also looks strong on paper at least.
- Today’s match wins match for both sides
- The way Australia performed in the very first match of this tournament was just amazing. They have won four out of the six matches played previously and have a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in superb form, hence increasing Australia’s chances of winning for today’s match. The equation for both teams’ winning chances for today’s match is as follows.
Toss prediction in today’s match prediction
According to us Who Won the toss select bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The third T20 match between Australia and Sri Lanka is to be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. This place has small boundaries, so we may take many fours and sixes. The score of 180 runs should be equal on this pitch.
Weather report for this match
Weather forecast in Melbourne is good on match day. There is almost no chance of rain and we may have a perfect match to watch.