Today’s match prediction
Thursday, November 14, 2019 at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today which matches the prediction of all matches in Afghanistan and West Indies.
Afghanistan have been demolished by the West Indies 3–0 in the one-day series. He played well in the third ODI but the results cannot be changed. Both have good records playing in the shortest format of cricket. Afghanistan will try their best to register their first win in this series. Afghanistan batsmen like Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi and Hazratullah Zaazi are in good form and have scored half-centuries in the ODI series.
We are hoping that Mohammad Nabi will move up in the batting order. Afghanistan’s bowling unit has good records playing in the shortest format of cricket. Bowlers like Mujib ur Rehman, Rashid Khan and Mohammad Nabi did well in T20 cricket. Sharafuddin Ashraf is another bowler who can perform well in the shortest format of cricket.
The Caribbean Premier League played a key role in the improvement of T20 cricket in the West Indies. The players who had a good performance in the CPL are now part of the West Indies national team. Fabian Allen, Lendl Simmons and Sherfen Rutherford were not part of the ODI team, but are now part of the T20 squad. The players who were part of the West Indies team played a lot of cricket in the Indian Premier League.
Players like Kirron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Dinesh Ramdin, Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Hayden Walsh, Aljari Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Evin Lewis, Brandon King and Shimron Hetmeyer will all be part of the playing eleven for this first T20 in Weston. Indies side.
Today Match PredictionWI WILL WIN
Our favorite team in today’s match prediction
- The West Indies had already won the ODI series 3–0.
- West Indies batting order and stronger than Afghanistan
- Afghanistan’s bowling unit was strong
- India’s position will help Afghanistan’s spinners a lot
- Afghan batting is a major concern and his bowlers struggled even in the opening match.
- Today’s match wins match for both sides
- The way the West Indies performed in the first match of this series was just brilliant. He had defeated the Afghanistan team in the ODI series, so his chances of winning the match for the West Indies have increased. The equation for both teams’ winning chances for today’s match is as follows.
Toss prediction in today’s match prediction
Team that wins the toss can choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The pitch here at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium is a batting friendly pitch with a slight bounce that can help the seamers. Spinners can play an important role in this pitch.
Weather report for this match
The weather forecast for Lucknow is good for this match. It will be a cloudy day with no chance of rain.